Visa Gold Olympic credit card
Pay in instalments!
Pay and withdraw money in the country and abroad
Enjoy the shopping and support the Olympic team!
Visa Gold Olympic credit card is a donor card that is issued to private individuals, residents of the RS.
Enjoy the shopping and support the Olympic team! The card has 2 functionalities – revolving + instalment
Why is Visa Gold Olympic credit card great?
- In addition to the standard revolving model, it contains another, additional functionality – the possibility of splitting into installments without interest by sending an SMS or calling the Contact Center until the last day of the month in which the transaction was made.
- You can divide any transaction larger then 2.000 RSD to installments by sending an SMS or calling the Bank’s Contact Center. For amount divided from 2 to 6 installments you will be charged with fee – 4 % from the transaction amount , and for amount divided from 7 to 12 installments you will be charged 5% from the transaction amount. Fee will be divided on installments and paid like the principal amount.
- Payment on installments without interest and fees can be done at the Bank’s partners.
TThe card is available to all persons under employment contract and pensioners – regardless of whether or not they have been clients of OTP banka until now. Card application may be filed in any branch of OTP banka in Serbia.
You may divide payment to instalments in one of the following two ways:
- By sending SMS to number 44001
- By making a call to Contact centre of OTP banka by dialling telephone numbers 0700 480 048, +381 21 4800 048 or +381 21 520 333 within 24 hours – You have to read to the operator automatic message of the Bank on executed payment or data from the slip and tell the number of instalments into which you want you transaction to be divided..
- Of every transaction carried out with Visa Gold Olympic credit card the Bank allocates part of funds to support our Olympians in achieving top athletic results, with no additional costs for you.
In case you divide the amount to 10 instalments, you have to type in RATA 10 (between RATA and the number, and after the number you should type space), in front of the text in your SMS about the executed transaction that is sent by the Bank. Example of the division to 10 instalments by sending SMS: ‘RATA 10 Transakcija karticom 4870-xxxx u iznosu od 9.127,00 RSD br. odobrenja 758608 u 22:16:59 20.07.2017 – WURTZ PLATZ, raspolozivo stanje: 8.084,40 RSD
Limit of EUR 100 to EUR 5,000 in RSD counter value in the NBS mean rate for EUR, depending on your credit worthiness.
For your safety, Visa Gold Olympic credit card has daily limit for cash withdrawals at ATMs (total of RSD 50,000 from 00 to 24h) and payment at POS terminals (total of RSD 200,000 from 00 to 24h).
– Daily limit may be terminated one time off for 24 hours by calling Contact centre of OTP (applicable only for calls from abroad).
Additional information are available on the page Payment cards under the section Daily limit for cards
Annual nominal interest rate: 22% fixed
|Type od loan||Installment+Revolving kredit|
|Amount of approved credit limit||100000|
|Periodic fee for card usage||250 RSD (mesečno)|
|Level and variability of annual nominal interest rate||27%|
|Effective interest rate||36,61%|
|Total loan amount||147457.54|
|Costs charged to the card user: Costs which are part of effective interest rate: monthly fee for card use RSD 250, card statement delivery fee RSD 0; Credit Bureau fee RSD 246; one promissory note RSD 50.|
|Note: Interest rate is calculated to the revolving principal formed of outstanding debt instalments to which 5% of the repayment is applied.EKS calculated as at 29.03.2021. All above data are intended to provide information and cannot be used for other purposes.|
|The amount of purchase made in 24 instalments||RSD 50,000|
|Instalment amount (RSD 50,000/24 instalments)||RSD 2,083|
|Instalment payment service fee||0%|
|Monthly card maintenance fee||RSD 250|
|Total monthly payment for the model without interest calculation (instalment amount + monthly card maintenance)||RSD 2,333|
|Expenses related to credit card approval, known at the moment of publishing|
|Bill of exchange||RSD 50|
|Credit Bureau basic report||RSD 246|
|EIR annual||14,08 %|
|The total amount paid by the client during the repayment period||RSD 56,000|
|EIR calculated on||26.03.2021.|
The calculation of EIR includes: the cost of card maintenance that is paid on a monthly basis, as well as the cost of bill of exchange and Credit Bureau that is paid on a one-time basis upon approval of the Visa Gold credit card.
|For the transaction amounting to RSD 50,000, 2-6 instalments, overall fee is RSD 2.000, and for 7-12 instalments, overall fee is RSD 2.500.|
|Number of instalment||4||6||8||12|
|Fee (in %)||4%||4%||5%||5%|
|Transaction divided into instalments||12500||8333.33||6250||4166.67|
|Monthly instalment *||13000||8666.67||6562.5||4375|
Travel to vacation with lesser petrol costs!
Visa Gold Olympic card users receive a 3% discount on payments at EKO petrol stations.
The discount will be granted to the client on the client’s card account, at the end of the billing cycle in the month in which the transaction was made.
Other discounts that you realise with this card are available under Discounts.
Visa Gold Olympic credit card provides for clients benefits within the Visa Premium Club. Detailed information you can find on following link.
Within the service PIN management all payment card holders (DinaCard, Visa, Mastercard) may change PIN cards at the ATMs of OTP banka whenever they want.
Unified PIN code! If you do not want to remember several different PIN code numbers for your cards, choose four numbers that are easy to remember and define your own unified PIN code for al cards that you use.
PIN code de-blocking! You blocked your PIN code at an ATM or a POS terminal? The following transaction at a ATM or a POS terminal, by entering correct PIN code, you will de-block your card.
SMS service is a service for providing information about the carried out transactions and it contributes to safer use of payment cards. An SMS message will be forwarded to your mobile phone to inform you about each transaction carried out with your payment card.
In case you suspect of the card misuse, immediately after receiving SMS message, notify the Bank and report possible card misuse.
General information about card usage
- Keep your card separately from your PIN
- At the back of your card you may find telephone number of Contact centre for reporting of lost/stolen or blocked card.
- For safety reasons, the Bank limited the amount for the transactions, but if you would like to increase this limit call the Bank’s Contact centre.
- You card and PIN code must not be used by anyone other than you.
- When you receive PIN from the Bank you remember it, and destroy the envelope with the PIN
- If you suspect that someone knows your PIN, tell it to your Bank
- When typing your PIN YOU MUST ALWAYS protect the keyboard with the palm of your other hand
Card use at an ATM
- If you see that someone near you Is acting strangely or is watching you – abort the transaction
- If you observe anything suspicious at the ATM (for example, additionally installed equipment) – abort the transaction and immediately notify the Bank
- Do not accept anybody’s help, but use the ATM by yourself.
- If your card is retained in the ATM for an unknown reason, do not step away from the ATM and immediately call Contact centre of the Bank in order to determine the reason for the card retention
Card use at the POS terminal
- If POS terminal is remote, insist that a transaction is carried out in your presence.
- If you suspect that the retailer is using your card in an irregular way or the data from your card have been stolen immediately report it to the Bank.
Card use on the Internet
- For paying on the Internet, we advise you to use reliable and well known websites.
- Do not enter your PIN, because PIN code is NEVER requested on the Internet; usually you are required to enter your CVC (Card Verification Code). It is a three digit number usually placed at the back of your card.
- Before carrying out with the payment, verify that the browser safe code is locked, and that the start of the internet address of the retailer changes from “http” to “https”
- Consider particularly your payment obligations: is it a lump sum payment or a monthly fee that is going to be debited to your account each month
- Never enter your card number through the Internet in order to confirm that you have won an “award” or in any other case in which you were not the payment initiator because it is most probably a kind of fraud
- OTP banka introduced additional protection for card payment via the Internet in which a client authenticates the transaction by approving the transaction execution by entering a one off code that the Bank sends by SMS message or in some other way. This service for Visa cards is called Verified by Visa and for Mastercard it is called Secure code.
In case of card loss or theft, notify HelpDesk of OTP banka in the shortest time possible by dialling one of the following phone numbers: : 0700 480 048 or +381 21 4800 048 or +381 21 520 333.
Give us a call and your card will be blocked that very moment.
|Administrative prohibition 6m – credit card and authorised overdraft|
Cooperation between OTP Bank and the Olympic Committee of Serbia is certainly the longest-running continuous sponsorship in sports in our region. This is the best proof of quality cooperation and mutual trust that has been built for decades. The new projects we are implementing are primarily aimed at strengthening support for the best Serbian athletes, but they also serve to further build the ties and relationships that our two houses nurture. ”
Bozidar Maljkovic, President of the Olympic Committee of Serbia