Investment loan is intended for investing into
long-term plans such as financing of fixed assets.
Investment loan features
Use the investment loan for purchase of equipment, vehicles or office space, renovation of an existing office space and refinancing of a loan at another bank.
- The minimum amount is 5.000 EUR1
- Minimum down payment is 20%
- Repayment period up to 10 years
- Up to 12 months grace period2
- Loan repayment in equal monthly annuities
- Variable interest rate at annual level for EUR investment loan with currency clause and FX investment loan: 4,95 % + 3M EURIBOR
- Variable interest rate at annual level for RSD investment loan: 8 % + 3M BELIBOR p.a.
- Loan processing fee: 1% of the realised amount
- The applicant should submit a written explanation of the investment (purpose of funding, main information regarding the investment, etc.)
Currencies in which loans are approved are RSD and EUR in the dinar counter value at the NBS middle exchange rate as of loan disbursement date.
In dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of submitting the application.
The interest is also calculated and charged on monthly basis during the grace period.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us using our online contact form, and we will contact you.
Thanks for submitting a request our service will contact you soon.
Loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity
The loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity is approved quickly and with minimal collateral instruments. Save your time and focus your attention to the important aspects of your businessFind out more
With biznis e-bank make it easier to yourself to take care of your daily banking from your working place, without going to the branch: Review of funds and spending by business cards, balance statement generation, execution of payment orders and transfers and creation of payroll lists for disbursement of salaries to employees.Find out more