Combined housing loan with fixed interest over the first 5 years
Special lower- loan with 0% fee for loan issuance until July 31,2023
Basic conditions and features of housing loan with combined interest rate over the first 5 years
- Loan disbursement fee: 0% of loan amount
- Minimum loan amount: 10,000 euros
- Down payment: 10% to 20% of required loan amount11
- Repayment term: up to 30 years
- Fixed interest rate 5.95% during the first five years of loan repayment, and after five years variable interest rate from 3,25% to 4,15% + three-month EURIBOR
- It can be used for the purchase of registered and unregistered property
- Possibility to combine earnings of debtor and joint debtor
- Insurance of real estate
- Optional Life insurance of the borrower at request of Client2
- Administrative ban
The Bank reserves the right to make a loan approval decision, and to require additional documentation and guarantee.
Minimum 10% down payment if the mortgage is established on another registered object.
Wondering why it is important to insure your life during the repayment of your housing loan? A housing loan is a life project. It lasts 15-20 years on average. Unforeseen life circumstances may result in the inability of inheritors to repay loan installments for a home under mortgage. Getting an insurance is important in order to protect one’s family. The insurance company will repay the remaining debt and the bank will erase the mortgage on the property. It all depends on you.
- Permanent employment of indefinite duration minimum 6 months with the current employer.
- Transfer of personal income to the current account held with our Bank
Loan collateral instruments:
- Enclosed real estate insurance policy
- Enclosed life insurance policy optionally at the client’s request
- Bill of exchange and bill of exchange authorization
- First-class mortgage on real estate
- Administrative ban
You can take life and property insurance in each of our Banks branch and thus complete the entire process easily and in one place. Regular payment of insurance premium is provided through standing order which is free of charge and exempt from payments fee.