With Mastercard® Fluo debit card for students make contactless payments, use it both in the country and abroad and get discounts from our partners!
The card features
Have a look at the possibilities offered by the debit card:
- Contactless payment
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs and goods and services payments in the country and abroad
- On-line payments
- Mastercard® debit cards offer additional benefits. You can follow the current promotions at the official web site!
- WORLD of discounts– with our payment cards get discounts from our partners.
- All debit Mastercard® cards have contactless payment technology. For contactless transactions up to 4000 RSD PIN is not required, while for the amounts over 4000 RSD you have to enter the PIN. The first transaction with the card must be the standard one – with entering the card to a terminal and entering PIN code (it does not have to be payment, it can be checking the balance statement at an ATM).
- The use of the card is flexible in the sense that all funds in RSD and EUR, which you have on the accounts related to the card, are counted in the available balance.
- All users of the payment cards issued in our bank are allowed to use free 3D Secure service that additionally secures card payments by internet. Find out more.
- If you use the Mastercard® Fluo card for payments or cash withdrawals in the country, funds from the RSD payment account will be debited for the amount of that payment transaction and related costs. If there are not enough funds on the RSD payment account for the transaction, and a foreign currency account in EUR is linked to the card, for the total amount or for the difference that is not charged from the RSD payment account, the available funds on the foreign currency account in EUR are debited. For conversion from RSD to EUR, the Bank’s foreign exchange rate on the date of the transaction is applied.
- Also, if you use the card for payments or cash withdrawals abroad, for the amount of the transaction and related costs, the available funds in the foreign currency account are debited in EUR. If your debit card is not linked to a foreign currency account in EUR or there are not enough funds in that account to cover the transaction, for the total amount of the transaction or for the difference that is not charged from the foreign currency account, funds are debited on the RSD payment account. For conversion from EUR to RSD, the Bank’s foreign exchange rate on the day of the transaction is applied.
In case of card loss or theft, notify Contact Center of OTP bank in the shortest time possible by dialling the following phone number: +38111 30 11 555
Give us a call and your card will be blocked that very moment.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us via our on-line contact form, and we will contact you.