Masterata – instalments
With Masterata credit card you can buy regardless of your current account balance, whether you are in Serbia, abroad or you are making a purchase via the Internet. The possibility of repayment in equal monthly instalments without interest is the main advantage of our Masterata.
Why is it good to use Masterata?
Step into the new world of shopping! Use Masterata and enjoy shopping with a number of benefits:
- Up to 24 installments without interest for transactions at ours POS terminals with partners with whom the Bank has concluded a cooperation agreement. See the list of partners sales points. 1
- World of discounts with many Bank’s partners
- Payment in the country and abroad
- Payment online 2
- Contactless payment technology
- Possibility of online early repayment of installments 3
- Possibility of early repayment of the revolving part of the debt 4
- No obligation to transfer your earnings to our bank
The first installment is due on the last day of the month in which the transaction was executed and each subsequent maturity on the last day of the following month.
Masterata Payment in installments without interest and commission can be used for transactions at ours POS terminals with partners with whom the Bank has concluded a cooperation agreement.
For any payment with Masterata credit card, Masterata will function according to the 2nd or 3rd repayment model (depending on the amount you pay). Please find the details of these repayment models below, in this section How does Masterata Work.
With Masterata you also have the possibility of early repayment of all the instalments. Whether you are paying for the purchase in instalments without interest at our partners’ points of sale or with a 5% fee in other stores, you can early repay all your instalments via e-bank.
If you wish to repay early the revolving part of your Masterata credit card purchase, you don’t have to come to the branch! E-bank and M-bank allow you to repay early all your dues.
How does Masterata work?
Three repayment models
When you use the Masterata credit card at our POS terminals at merchants with whom we have a cooperation agreement, you can pay the entire amount you spend in equal installments, at no additional cost. The number of installments is determined by you and you announce it to the merchant when paying. The number of installments can be from 2 up to 24, depending on the Masterata partner where you made payments.
For the List of Masterata partners and the maximum number of instalments into which you can break down your purchase at their stores, click here.
At our partners’ stores (except for online payments), the total amount spent is entirely free of interest and fees!
For any Online payment with Masterata credit card, Masterata will function according to the 2nd or 3rd repayment model (depending on the amount you pay). Please find the details of these repayment models below, in this section How does Masterata Work.
 If you do not declare the number of installments that you want in order to pay for the purchase, the payment will be executed according to the modality number 2.
If you use the card at POS terminals abroad or in the country at the retailers’ we have not concluded cooperation agreement with, the spent amount exceeding 3.000 RSD can be paid in 3, 6 or 12 equal monthly instalments, in accordance with a defined scale given below.According to this model, one-time fee is charged 4% of the amount spent for transactions divided into 2 to 6 installments or of 5% of the amount spent for transactions divided in 7 to 12 installment which will also be broken down into instalments.
Number of instalments against the amount
- 3 installments – transaction in the amount of 1,000 to 8,999 dinars
- 6 installments – transaction in the amount of 9,000 to 29,999 dinars
- 12 installments – transaction in the amount of 30,000 to 600,000 dinars (5,000 EUR in dinar equivalent)
If you use the card for the amount of less than 1,000 dinars, as well as for cash withdrawals at all ATMs in the country and abroad, the installments will be collected with a percentage of repayment of 5% of the monthly debt with accrued interest.
- Monthly maintenance of the card with salary transfer: 250 RSD
- Credit Bureau report: 246 RSD
- Bill of exchange: 50 RSD
- Payments made for goods and services abroad: 5% for repayment in equal instalments
- Interest on revolving repayment: 2,25% a month
- Cash withdrawal in the country and abroad: 3% of the amount of the transaction (min. 300 RSD)
- For any Online payment with Masterata credit card, Masterata will function according to the 2nd or 3rd repayment model (depending on the amount you pay). Please find the details of these repayment models below, in this section How does Masterata Work.
- Balance inquiry at our ATMs in Serbia is free
- If you do not have enough funds in the account to repay the instalment, it will automatically switch to revolving repayment (instalment due date is the 10th of each month).
The Bank reserves the right to determine the final limit of the card, as well as to request additional documentation. The limit is unique for each card and is determined in accordance with the credit ratio of each client.
- For payments in 2 or 3 instalments without interest and fee on transactions, regardless of the amount of costs for purchased goods – the card owner must note at cash register that he/she wants to break the amount down into 2 or 3 instalments. In the period from 23:45 pm to 00:45 am it is not possible to conduct the transaction in instalments.
- If the buyer of goods who is the user of Masterata card, does not opt for the number of instalments at POS terminal, or if he/she does not want to pay in 2 or 3 instalments, payments shall be conducted under previously valid model. In this case, the purchase amount will automatically be broken down into a certain number of instalments, up to 6, depending on the amount, plus the fee.
In case of card loss or theft, notify Contact Center of OTP bank in the shortest time possible by dialling the following phone number: +38111 30 11 555
Give us a call and your card will be blocked that very moment.
Do you have any questions?
Write to us via our online contact form and we will contact you.
Contact us by calling the toll-free number0800 34 34 35