Whether you need loan for daily liquidity of the company, loan for working capital, investment in office space or refinancing loan - we are with you. For business developing in a healthy pace.
1. Current Account Overdraft
You need funds for daily liquidity?
Current account loan is a company current account overdraft. It is a solution that allows you to overcome the current imbalances in inflows and outflows in the current business.
Funds can be used at any time, without notice. Interest is paid only for the days of using the overdraft, which allows you to have direct control over interest costs related to this product.
2. Working capital refinancing loan
The loan is intended for procurement of working capital and settlement of obligations to suppliers
Revolving loan allows you the flexibility to borrow funds in a defined amount up to the allowed limit, and to repay the loan in case of surplus. Interest is charged only for the used amount of the loan.
When you use the loan repaid in installments, you can withdraw all the funds up to the limit, and repay it in equal installments.
The advantages of loans for working capital are primarily in the lower interest rate and easier approval process and lower costs.
3. Discount loans
Discount loans are a type of loans for working capital with repayment period up to 12 months.
The major difference compared to other loans intended for finance of working capital is that the loan funds are released upon submitted invoices from suppliers with whom the Bank has signed a cooperation agreement, directly to their account.
Due to the particularity of cooperation with suppliers with whom the bank has signed a cooperation agreement, you have the ability to get a loan at a lower interest rate.
4. Investment loans
Investment loans are intended for purchase of equipment, purchase of office space, adaptation of the existing office space and expanding of capacities and for similar long-term projects.
The main advantage of these loans is long term financing, and our team of experts is at your disposal for consulting about your business plans.
5. Multi-purpose credit line
Multi-purpose credit line is intended for the clients that have a need to use different products within the approved limit
How is the multi-purpose credit line used?
Depending on creditworthiness, a limit is granted within which you have the possibility to easily use a variety of products according to your needs, as follows:
- Working capital loan
- Revolving loan
- Letters of credit
To withdraw a loan tranche or documentary product it is sufficient to submit the appropriate application.
What are the benefits of the multi-purpose credit line?
- The funds are always available and accessible. You can use the approved limit at any time for payment and settlement of obligations.
- In the event of an emergency tender, in only a few working days you can get the necessary guarantees and letters of intent for the available limit.
The funds will be available on favourable terms to a wide range of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and mid-caps from different sectors, to help them meet their financial needs and fund new investments amid the ongoing crisis. By improving access to long-term financing, the credit line will allow Serbian firms to innovate and grow while creating new job opportunities.
The EIB has a longstanding and successful relationship with OTP Group Serbia, which has efficiently channelled EIB funding to serve SMEs and mid-caps over the last 15 years. Through joint operations, the banks have been able to support small businesses operating in fields spanning energy, environmental protection, industry, health, education, services, tourism and agriculture.
EIB Global is the EIB Group’s new specialised arm devoted to increasing the impact of international partnerships and development finance. EIB Global is designed to foster strong, focused partnerships within Team Europe, alongside fellow development finance institutions and civil society. EIB Global brings the EIB Group closer to local people, companies and institutions through our offices around the world.
Thanks to the cooperation with OTP banka Srbija, and based on the prime rating on the international capital market (AAA), EIB may lend funds to SMEs and Mid-Caps under favourable loans through OTP banka Srbija. When contracting each single loan with a client from this credit line, OTP banka Srbija shall notify the client on the source of funding through this credit line, i.e. on EIB participation and its impact on the financial conditions of the received loan.
EIB has been active in the territory of Serbia since 1977, by providing financial assets for key infrastructural projects, as well as for SMEs, the industry, services and local
self-governments. Since the beginning of its activities in the country, more than EUR 7.2 billion has been invested into SMEs and revitalization of traffic, education, healthcare and utility infrastructure. For more information on EIB projects in Serbia, please go to: https://www.eib.org/en/projects/regions/enlargement/the-western-balkans/serbia/index.htm
Maturity and Amount of EIB Loan
EIB is reinforcing its support to SMEs and Mid-Caps with the aim to support and assist in their adjusting to the current economic situation. The term of a single loan is at least two years (the actual loan maturity will depend on the economic and technical lifespan of a project being financed), and may be used for financing of very small projects to investments with maximum costs of EUR 25 million. However, participation of EIB may not exceed EUR 12.5 million.
- Local SMEs with less than 250 employees on a consolidated basis prior to investment;
- Local Mid-Caps with less than 3, 000 employees on a consolidated basis prior to investment;
- Most economic sectors and activities are eligible with a few exceptions, including the production of weapons and ammunition, weapons, military or police equipment or infrastructure, equipment or infrastructure that restricts the individual rights and freedoms of people, activities that lead to environmental impacts, activities which are considered ethically or morally controversial or prohibited by national legislation, activities aimed at the production or sale of goods that are the subject of an act infringing a trademark or geographical indication, gambling and tobacco activities.
The EIB Loan may be used for financing new investments and expenditures incurred in the context of SMEs and Mid-Caps development. Namely for:
- Tangible investments: purchase, renovation or expansion of tangible assets (fixed assets), with certain restrictions related to the purchase of land.
- Intangible investments: especially expenses for research and development, purchase of process licenses and software
- Medium-term and long-term working capital requirements needed for operational activity of SMEs or Mid-Caps.
- You can receive favourable interest rates comparing to the standard lending conditions.
- You can negotiate in terms of maturity, term or loan repayment frequency in line with the circumstances and cash flow demands of your operations.
- This enables you to significantly invest in your operations without an adverse impact on your cash flow or liquidity.
With a reasonable notice, EIB is entitled to request from you that EIB representatives, with or without representatives from OTP banka Srbija, visit and inspect all locations, facilities and works that comprise the project subject to the loan. In addition, upon request of EIB, OTP banka Srbija is obliged to provide EIB with all available information on loan beneficiaries from this credit line.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us using our online contact form, and we will contact you.
Fill in the form fields
Hvala što ste poslali upit naša
sluzba ce vas uskoro kontaktirati.
Map of branch locationsFind a branch