EASI program -Loans for registered farm holdings
Loans to registered farm holdings benefit from guarantees financed by the European Union within the Program for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI)
In cooperation with the European Investment Fund, OTP bank offers EASI program loans for employment and social innovation to registered farm holdings. By offering loans under the EASI program, OTP bank provides support to registered farm holdings. In addition to favorable lending terms, loans under EASI program also include opportunities for education and mentorship in cooperation with business partners of OTP bank.
Should you opt for loans under EASI programs, the following lending products will be at your disposal:
- Loan purpose: Liquidity and working capital financing
- Repayment term: 12 months
- Maximum individual loan amount: up to 25,000 EUR1
- Loan approval currency: dinars
- Internal and capital amount repayment: yearly
- Loan repayment terms: Automatic debit of client current account for interest, commissions and capital amount
Maximum individual loan amount: up to 25,000 EUR
- Loan purpose: Financing investments and other expenses that may be considered part of the same project
- Loan repayment period: up to 60 months
- Grace period: up to 12 months
- Minimum downpayment amount in investment: 20% of total investment
- Maximum amount of individual loans: up to 25,000 EUR
- Loan approval and repayment currency: dinars or dinars with EURO-pinned currency clause.
- Interest and capital amount repayment: monthly, three-months, six-months
- Loan repayment terms: Automatic debit of client current account for interest, commissions and capital amount.
All loans under EASI program are without mandatory mortgage or pledge
Required EASI loans collaterals (both for working assets and for investment loans): bills of exchange of farm holding owner.
Map of branch locationsFind a branch